Date(s) - 11/30/2017
9:00 am to 3:30 pm
The NonProfit Center
Learn to be a powerful presenter. Not everyone feels comfortable in front of a crowd. Whether it’s presenting an informal report, delivering a keynote speech, or simply speaking up during a meeting, finding your true and confident voice can be a challenge. Using a theater-derived approach and practical “on-your-feet” exercises, this workshop will give you the tools required to engage your audience with warmth, confidence and clarity.
- Channel your nervous energy
- Create a powerful audience connection
- Master the five tools of compelling speech
- Organize your thoughts in an engaging way
- Highlight your message with purpose and poise
- Respond to criticism constructively and positively
- Create positive and memorable first impressions
- Use your hands and body to accentuate your point
About the Presenter
David Marino has been coaching industry leaders in transformative communication for over 25 years. Using creative and dynamic presentation techniques from scripted and improvisational theater, he engages with individuals, nonprofit and for-profit companies to create inspiring and interactive leadership practices that demonstrate powerful and effective communication strategies.