Date(s) - 07/15/2017
8:00 am to 11:00 am
Register today at runtohomebase.org to take advantage of early bird pricing and secure your spot.
The 2017 Run to Home Base presented by New Balance supports our nation’s Veterans and Service Members and helps raise much needed funds for Home Base. Proceeds from the event will fund the clinical care provided to Post-9/11 Veterans, Service Members and their Families. The Run is a unique fundraising event ending with the unforgettable experience of crossing home plate at historic Fenway. Join us on Saturday, July 15th!
NEW FOR 2017
- Register to run or walk the new 5K distance!
- For those participants looking for a shorter race than the 9K, but a longer route than the 2.5-mile walk, you can now register to run/walk the 5K.
- The 5K will replace the previous 2.5-mile walk.
- Support our Veterans and become a Run to Home Base All-Star!
- Fundraising is the essential component of the Run to Home Base. Every dollar raised above the minimum requirement ensures more Veterans will get the help they need – and they have earned.
- Participants who fundraise over $2,000 by Thursday, July 6th will achieve “All-Star” status and receive the following as a thank you for their exemplary fundraising efforts:
- 2 tickets to the Red Sox vs. Toronto Blue Jays game on July 19th
- 2 tickets to the Pre-Run Welcome Party
- 2 tickets to the Post-Run Appreciation Party
- Recognition on runtohomebase.org
- Access special registration rates for Active Duty with a rank of E5 and below!