Date(s) - 10/20/2017
6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
Join us for SBN’s 2nd Local Craft Spirits Festival on October 20th, 2017, 6:30 (6:00pm VIP) – 9:30 PM at South Plaza, Kendall Square, Cambridge, MA.
Back by popular demand, Local Craft Spirits Festival will gather hundreds of local spirits fans to celebrate together with dozens of local vendors and hundreds of products! Participate in cocktail demos, enjoy local food, and help choose Boston’s best local craft Mixologist at our Local Craft Cocktail Throwdown. Participants will receive 13-15 beverage tasting tickets to try cocktails and alcoholic beverage products. Non-alcoholic beverages are unlimited tastings.
Presented by Sustainable Business Network of Massachusetts and the Boston Local Food Committee, Local Craft Spirits Festival premiered as New England’s first ever spirits festival of exclusively local spirits and artisan brews. Get ready to indulge in with choices of 100 unique samples of local food and beverage, so come taste, discover, socialize, and network with dozens of local distilleries, cideries, meaderies, breweries, artisan beverage brewers, and local food producers, all while savoring local music and celebrating local spirits!
SBN’s Local Craft Spirits Festival is affiliated with, and a major fundraiser for, the Annual Boston Local Food Festival, a celebration of local food with more than 50,000 festival goers. Thanks for supporting the local food movement by helping us raise much needed funds for the Boston Local Food Program. We look forward to your participation. For more information, email email@example.com.
What’s included with general admission:
- 6:30pm festival entry
- 13 beverage for tastings, which includes: tastings tickets for up to ( 2 oz servings) of beer, cider, and cocktails) and up to (1/4 oz straight spirits per tasting). Non-alcoholic beverages are unlimited tastings.
- Complimentary local food samples
- Serving size food dishes for sale for only $6 or less
- Live music and entertainment
- Cocktail demos and food pairings
- Local Cocktail Throw-down Competition featuring exclusively local ingredients
- Festival Guide with listing of all vendors
- Compostable tasting cup and utensils
VIP tickets holders get all of the above PLUS:
- Early admission starting at 6:00 pm
- 15 beverage tickets for tastings, which includes: tastings tickets for up to ( 2 oz servings) of beer, cider, and cocktails) and up to (1/4 oz straight spirits per tasting)
- Fast lane check-in + Swag
- One meal voucher to redeem from food vendor
- $10 off the 2017 SBN’s 7th Hyper-Local Craft Brewfest in 2018
Please note that SBN has a no-refund policy for ticketed events. All sales are final. All attendees must be 21+ with a valid ID. No refunds, transfers or exceptions.