Date(s) - 06/23/2019
11:00 am to 2:00 pm
Join the American Parkinson Disease Association Massachusetts Chapter for the 33rd Annual Optimism Walk for Parkinson’s Disease!
Register online here: https://apdaparkinson.donordrive.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.event&eventID=908
What it is:
- An important (and fun-filled) fundraising event that offers a short non-competitive walk and other family-friendly activities, prizes and more!
- Walking the full distance is not mandatory! Participants can walk as much or as little as they choose.
- Each Optimism Walk is part of a nationwide movement to mobilize and inspire people to set up and help put an end to Parkinson’s disease. Be a part of it
- Because every nine minutes someone is diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease.
- The more funds we raise, the more people we can help.
- Raise $100 or more and get a free Optimism Walk t-shirt!
- Raise $500 or more and earn an Optimism Walk hat!
- Raise $1,000+ and become a Circle of Optimism Member! Receive a special medal during Opening Ceremony and additional recognition on our website and social media!
- Funds raised enable APDA to continue providing local education and support to those touched by PD in your community and fund scientific research into the causes, prevention, treatments and ultimately the cure.
- And, because it’s going to be a GREAT day!
- Fundraising is highly encouraged. We have tips and templates to help make fundraising easy to do!
- Wheelchair accessible route
- There will be exhibits, refreshments, music, entertainment, giveaways and much more!
- Rain or shine!
- Download an Optimism Walk Brochure and/or Flyer to share with friends and coworkers!
For more information:
Call APDA Massachusetts Chapter at 800-651-8466 or email email@example.com
About APDA – Every day we provide the support, education, and research that will help everyone impacted by Parkinson’s disease live life to the fullest. APDA is the largest grassroots network serving people with Parkinson’s disease and their families.
The American Parkinson Disease Association is a 501(c)3 organization.
Tax ID # 13-1962771.