Date(s) - 03/16/2024 - 03/17/2024
7:00 pm to 12:00 am
30th Anniversary Spring Carnival Extravaganza
We’re ramping up to our 30th year of celebrating the African diaspora with food, fun, and music. Come one, come all to the Carnival Extravaganza on Saturday, March 16, 2024, 6pm – 12 midnight at The Foundry in Cambridge. This in-person event will be held at The Foundry, a fantastic venue that will transport you to a world of fun and excitement, from the lively beat of the steelpan to spicy salsa lessons. Get a taste of Caribbean Culture from our vendors while soaking up the ambiance. Party with our DJ, hang out at the bar and participate in the Raffle. There’s no way not to fall in love with the magic of Carnival. This is a 21+ event.
- Live music and cultural performances
- Jump up with Carnival flair
- Dancing lessons to shake your booty
- DJ Ohh and DJ Nomadik spinning lively tunes
- Jam to the beat of steel pan music
- Beer and Wine for sale
- Cultural vendors representing all corners of the Caribbean and Latin America
- A one-of-a-kind raffle featuring amazing prizes
The Foundry does not have a designated parking lot. Metered parking is available on Third, Fifth, and Rogers St. Local paid parking lots nearby in Kendall Square.
You can get here with the Red Line ( MIT/Kendall stop) & Green Line (Lechmere stop)