Date(s) - 10/19/2019
4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
University Park at MIT
NEW DATE – Saturday, October 19, 2019
Due to 90% heavy rains and strong winds predicted on Saturday, October 12, the event has been rescheduled to Saturday, October 19th, same time. There is also a rain date of October 20th. Most of our vendors are on board and hope you can join us too!
Back by popular demand, Sustainable Business Network’s Local Craft Spirits Festival is Boston’s premier spirits festival focusing on New England craft distilleries and brews. The festival will be held in Central Square, Cambridge on October 19, 2019, from 4:00 pm-7:00 pm (with a special 3:30 pm start time for our VIP guests). Join us at the Landsdowne Quad on 38 Sidney Street, University Park, at MIT to sample New England’s best craft spirits-makers. All of whom will offer an expansive variety of locally crafted gin, vodka, rum, bourbon, whiskey, beer and more. The event is presented in collaboration with the Massachusetts Distillers Alliance, Central Square Business Association, Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources, Samuel Adams, Green Mountain Energy, GetAround, Natural Awakenings, and with support from Brookfield Properties.
Local restaurants will present delicious and creative fusions of local flavor, and will price each item at $7 or less. Distilleries will compete head to head in our Local Craft Cocktail Throwdown for bragging rights over who can mix Boston’s Best Local Craft Cocktail. Our DJ will keep the audience energized throughout the evening, but patrons can also chill out with fun games.
Participants will receive plenty of tasting tickets to try cocktails and alcoholic beverage products.
SCROLL DOWN FOR A LIST OF VENDORS
Local Craft Spirits Festival is a unique opportunity to taste, discover, socialize, and network with the people behind the products, while savoring local music and enjoying great local food. The Local Craft Spirits Festival features new up-and-coming distilleries and local makers of added value products, some before they are even on the market. Admission to the festival comes with plenty of tickets to sample from the craft makers. General admission is $50, VIP tickets are $75, and our “Date or Friend Night” special admits 2 for $90.
SBN’s Local Craft Spirits Festival is affiliated with, and is a major fundraiser for, the Annual Boston Local Food Festival, a celebration of local food with more than 50,000 festivalgoers. We thank you for supporting the local food movement by helping us raise much needed funds for the Boston Local Food Program. We look forward to your participation. For more information, email email@example.com.
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH YOUR GENERAL ADMISSION AND DATE NIGHT TICKETS:
- 4:00pm festival entry
- 20 beverage sampling tickets which include: tasting tickets for up to (2 oz servings) of rum, gin, vodka, cocktails and more. Less than 1/4 oz of straight liquor flights from vendors
- Local food dishes for sale for only $7 or less
- Live DJ entertainment from DJ J-WALL
- Local Cocktail Throw-down Competition featuring local ingredients
- Festival Guide with listing of all vendors
- Compostable tasting cup and utensils
VIP tickets holders get all of the above PLUS:
- Early admission starting at 3:30 pm (VIP)
- 20 beverage sampling tickets which include: tasting tickets for up to ( 2 oz servings) of beer, mead, cider, and cocktails
- Fast lane check-in + Swag Bag
- One meal voucher to redeem from food vendor
- Discounted parking coupon for $5.00 parking