Date(s) - 05/19/2018
8:00 am to 12:00 pm
Climb UP the stories of 99 High to take cancer DOWN
Big Climb Boston is a one-of-a-kind event providing the opportunity for participants to test themselves as they climb 32 or 64 flights of stairs to the top of 99 High in Boston in support of the mission of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. Climbers tackle the 640 steps with friends, family, coworkers, and First Responders to a post-climb party at the top with music, food, and great views city!
Event Day Information
- Date: May 19, 2018
- Location: 99 High St, Boston, MA 02110
- Time: 8:00AM – 1:00PM (Approximate time range as heat assignments and event length will vary depending on attendance)
- Registration: Consider this your kick-off gift to your personal fundraising as it will count towards your commitment!
- Last Call (5/5 until Event Day) – $50
- Commitment: Each climber commits to raise $100 by Climb Day, 5/19.*
- *If a participant arrives on event day and has not raised the $100 minimum, they can choose to complete their commitment with a credit card or check, or they will not be eligible to climb. Good news, your registration fee WILL count towards your fundraising!
- *Teams with an average of $100+ per team member will be eligible to climb
Contact us: Email BigClimbBoston@lls.org or call 508-810-1310