Date(s) - 09/26/2019
12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
Join the upcoming LeadBoston information session on September 26th from 12:00 – 1:00pm at 140 Clarendon Street Boston.
LeadBoston, a program of YW Boston, equips mid-to-senior level professionals with the knowledge, skills, and network to advance inclusion in their workplaces and across the city.
During this 10-month program, participants will explore barriers to inclusion and access cutting edge strategies for change through facilitated dialogue, experiential activities, expert speakers, and peer learning.
• 70% reported the program helped advance their career
• 80% reported the program better positioned them to advocate for equity and social responsibility in their organization
• 100% reported that they expanded their network
A sample of participating organizations include:
• Public Sector: Boston Public Schools, Boston Police Dpt.
• Private Sector: Eastern Bank, Boston Red Sox, Holland & Knight, Eversource
• Higher ed,: MIT, Tufts, Bunker Hill Community College
• Non-profit sector: Pine Street Inn, NAACP, MGH, Teach for America
While the information session is open to all, the full 10 month program requires and application. Strong applicants typically have management experience or hold a position of influence in their organization or the community. The final application deadline for the 2020 cohort is November 8, 2019. For more information about the program or to apply, please see the LeadBoston webpage or contact Sheera Bornstein (email@example.com).