Date(s) - 07/30/2022
8:00 am to 1:00 pm
About the Run to Home Base presented by Raytheon Technologies:
The Run to Home Base is our most critical, annual fundraiser providing vital funds for the clinical care and support for our Veterans and their Families who are impacted by the invisible wounds of war. We’ve seen a 20% increase in Veteran suicides during the COVID pandemic. Like many people and organizations over the past two years, Home Base suffered financially, and we need your help now more than ever. Our revenue goal for this year’s event is $2.5 million. Your support will help ensure we can continue to deliver our care nationally. Thanks to our generous sponsors, 100% of every dollar raised will go directly towards the life-saving care provided by Home Base.
- Date: Saturday, July 30th, 2022
- Time: 7am Opening Ceremony, 8am Race Start
- Location: Fenway Park + VIRTUAL
- Route: The Run to Home Base presented by Raytheon Technologies is a unique fundraising 9K run or 5K run/walk through Boston, ending with the unforgettable experience of crossing “home base” at historic Fenway Park.
All participants will have a $40 registration fee plus:
*Please note: The first 100 complimentary military bibs are now FULL. Military participants will always have a discount, but be sure to register during the Early Bird period for an even lower fundraising minimum!
As a Run to Home Base participant, you have the opportunity to achieve awesome Red Sox prizes while raising funds in support of our nation’s Veterans, Service Members, and their Families. Proceeds from the Run to Home Base are crucial to the support of Home Base services throughout the year. In recognition of those participants who go above and beyond their fundraising requirements, we are offering the following incentives:
Each participant who raises $1,500 by 11:59pm EST on July 21st will receive:
- 2 tickets to the Red Sox vs. Brewers game on Saturday, July 30th
- A special invitation for you and a guest to the Post-Race Party on the Sam Deck, inside Fenway, with complimentary food/beverages
Each All-Star participant who raises $2,500 by 11:59pm EST on July 21st will receive above incentives plus:
- A special invitation for you and a guest to attend an exclusive pre-game party, including complimentary food and beverage, and the ability to watch Red Sox and Brewers batting practice. The party will take place in the NEWEST event space addition to Fenway Park, and will be attended by Home Base and Red Sox Foundation leadership!
- A customized Red Sox jersey OR customized Red Sox engraved bat
Top 25 fundraisers by 11:59pm EST on July 21st will receive above incentives plus:
- A special bib to wear day-of the race
- Participation in the on-field Flag Drop during the July 30th Red Sox vs. Brewers game
- Tickets to a 2023 Red Sox home game
*Subject to any and all applicable restrictions on games and other public events