Date(s) - 10/20/2018
9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Hynes Convention Center
We provide free breakfast and lunch, free child care, language interpretation, and whatever else is needed, so we can welcome everyone in our movement.
MACDC is committed to removing any and every obstacle to your participation.
We are still finalizing the agenda, but we already know it is going to be fun, educational, inspiring, and impactful.
- Gubernatorial Forum: We have invited all the major party candidates for Governor to join us to field our questions about their policy agenda;
- Workshops on key community development priorities such as affordable housing, economic development, racial equity, community health, and community organizing:
- How to Tell Your Story of Change
- Assessing YOUR Community’s Housing Need and Strategies
- Cracking the Code: Building Support for Affordable Housing in Suburban and Rural Areas
- Leveraging Art for Community & Economic Growth
- Healthy Food Focused Economic Development
- From Awake to Woke – Starting Race Talk
- Addressing Fundraising Anxiety: How Board Members and Residents Can Raise Funds
- We Are the Now and the Future. Youth Empowerment!
- Awards to CDCs that have leveraged the Community Investment Tax Credit program to launch, or expand a program that is making a difference in the lives of people and communities;
- CLICK HERE for the CITC Award Submission Form;
- Music and poetry that express our core values and inspire us to work for an inclusive and equitable society;
- The “CDC Roll Call,” where every CDC in attendance shares an exciting achievement from the past year, thereby demonstrating the diversity and scale of our collective impact;
- Testimonials from CDC community leaders that will remind us why we do this work; and
- Networking opportunities throughout the day that enable you to meet your colleagues from across the state.
CHECK OUT photos from our last convention in 2014.
Is your organization a member of MACDC? If so, REGISTER HERE.
Non-MACDC members, REGISTER HERE